Strain gauges to measure strain or stress
We offer application, setup, measureing and analysis of strain tests.
Strain gauges are an important standard procedure for experimental fatigue- and vibration-analysis. Strain gauges measure strain and the resulting stress-tensor can be determined.
We offer all kinds of strain-gauge-type measurements which we can perfectly combine with other sensors like acceleromters. See out competences in general vibration analysis here.
Examples of use
- Torque-measurements (also dynamical) on shafts
- Bending-load of pipes and pipe-systems
- Burst-tests and overspeed-tests of rotors
- Modal-Analysis with strain-gauges and accelerometers
- Strain gauges in rotating systems with telemetry
- Root-cause-analysis of fatigue failure
- Hochtemperatur-Messungen (z.B. Abgassystem) und hochfrequent (>1 kHz) möglich
Get your individual consultation!