We know that pumps are one of the most mission-critical applications. Therefore, we have developed a broad range of services to help your company operate pumps as safely and economically as possible.
What we offer:
- Structure-borne noise-based cavitation detection
- Rolling bearing diagnostics
- Long-term and trend monitoring
- Vibration monitoring: determining causes and finding solutions at high vibration levels
- Mobile operation services: In case of sudden problems or as part of recurrent preventive measures
- Field measurements on multi-phase spiral pumps in the oil industry
- Troubleshooting in case of noise and vibration issues caused by the interaction between pumps and pipelines
- Measurements and expert reports according to DIN ISO 10816/20816 and DIN ISO 7919
- Pressure and flow measurement (e.g., characteristic measurements) with own sensors (ultrasound flow measurement).
We have experience with:
- Power plants: with large pumps (5+ MW), also nuclear cooling water pumps, and similar pumps
- Standard pumps in process-industrie
- Oil production: multi-phase spiral pumps (Bornemann). Here, we have also successfully carried out field measurements for pumps in the oil fields.
- Chemical pumps with magnetic couplings (ITT-Richter) in the lower and medium output range
Get your individual consultation!